Being a Bridesmaid

No I have not had 27 dresses, only 2, but what fun dresses they were!
This past weekend was my second bridesmaid experience.  We spent the weekend in Asheville, NC among beautiful sunsets and great company.

 Leslie's tulips

 my beautiful college girlfriends

 beautiful Asheville sunset

 the beautiful bride before the wedding

the wedding party in front of a lovely local chapel


I've always been a sappy fan of weddings, but now they tend to be more nostalgic now that I am married.  I recall the morning of our wedding and the heightened emotions of walking down the aisle myself.  I am honored and blessed to be married to my groom.  I love the details and how a great wedding represents the bride and groom perfectly. 

 A few of my favorites from my bridesmaid days and some of our own special day. :)
 Lindsay's beautiful West Palm wedding


Lindsay's wedding party


it sure is fun to play princess for the day!


 Mr. & Mrs.

The happiest day of my life when I married my best friend!