home sweet home

I've finally given in to the high demand for pictures of our cute home in Nashville!
I tried reeeeaaally hard to stick to a budget during this move, it's so hard when you have a cute house to decorate!  So, we only bought 4 things to add to what we already had to decorate our home. I'll label them below.

Enjoy :)

We love Sylvan Park!

Mom's idea to add the teal pillows turned out great, so I started pulling in lots of colors to add with the earth tones in our living room.

We used the blanket chest as a TV stand. 
Purchase #1: big bookshelf, thanks Dad for putting them together :) We needed the storage and it added some height to the room.

View of the front door, stairs to finished half bedroom.

I love this buffet table to fill some space on this stairwell wall.

Purchase #2: the table/chairs I blogged about before.

Kitchen- trying to brighten it up with my red!

Master BR, I used the sheer curtains I had in Charlotte and pulled them in a relaxed bow with brown ribbon.

Other side of our bedroom.

Purchase #3: smaller bookshelf.  The baskets help with the lack of storage space in the teeny closets and the shelves give us a place for more books and albums.

Guest room- this is room is very bland and simple for now.  I'd like to add some curtains with a fun print... I'll work on that in my spare time :)

Guest room 2- only a third of Sam's hat collection

Our 1 bathroom. Even though the bathroom is small, I really like the way it turned out!  Beware visitors, we have to share this space!

Purchase #4: Marshall's medium sized area rug, $20.  I spotted this a few weeks ago and thought it pulls some of those colors together.  I love the print.

Bogey's back yard.  I think she loves it even more than we do!  We absolutely love having a fenced in yard and appreciate the space coming from a townhome.

That's the grand tour!  We are moved in and ready for visitors! :)