Lessons Learned '11

11 lessons learned in '11
1. Procrastination fuels productivity. 
2. Moving is expensive! 
3. The best of friends don't have to live on the same street, same city, or same state. 
4. Marriage does get better with time. 
5. Choose to forgive, choose to love. 
6. Always deescalate.
7. Take care of myself first in order to take care of others. 
8. "I can do anything, but I can't do everything."
9. My $35 Y membership may be the most important bill I pay. 
10. Being called into urban education is a blessing and a burden. 
11. The path less traveled is always the most rewarding. 


Hopes for '12 Looking ahead to the upcoming year, I hope to...
Work less 
Work out often 
Eat fresh 
take risks 
Pray frequently
Thank 
Love like Jesus 
Serve my husband 
Encourage 
Savor 
Travel 
Enjoy every moment in this phase of our life. 


Let's go 2012! It's going to be a great year!!!


For I know the plans I have for you. says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. jeremiah.twenty nine.eleven.