Spring London Fashion Week Funny Clip - Lol!!


London Fashion Week 2010 has arrived, and I do not know about you, but I really feel the pressure to catch the latest show ready to go! So the other afternoon I was looking on the internet in order to determine whether they can get some review of current fashion trends for 2010 London Fashion Week. Unlike any current fashion trends, and even at London Fashion Week Register for 2010, I set the thing that made ​​me laugh out loud! Seriously - you must see this. To skip the rest and only see a picture, just go to youtube and search: Replacing the

But wait a minute Just before you do, you will find that there is aa, and that leads to it - If you want to know why I was laughing out loud when I examined only the current fashion trends, scroll down!