TradeRush is a SCAM


Trade Rush agent talked me into spending $250 to invest in binary options, something new on the Internet, which required training, His advice turned out to be disastrous causing me to quickly lose all my investment, and the company refuses to refund my money. After I complained, their manager emailed me their disclaimer which said that whatever I do is at my own risk and they are not responsible. 

Other scammers, seeing how easy it is to rip innocent people like me are copying Traderush and there are new ones evey day. So beware! If you cannot get a demo TradeRush is a SCAM  account do not trust them..
This was not explained at the time of setting up my account, but is printed by clicking on one of 25 links in small print. And they claim that it was my fault for not reading it.

Traderush is obviously meant as a tool used to scam poor people out of their savings, seeking to supplement their income. Binary options are dangerous to invest into, a guessing game, and although some brokers do offer a demo account, Traderush did not. And they refuse to reply to email complaints. A true Rip Off. The company is located IN THE U.K. making it impossible to make direct contacts, except by email. There are no binary option brokers headquartered in the U.S., so if you are interested in this type of investment you will have to deal with a foreign company.